About CCF Prince Albert
CCF Prince Albert is not just a church, we are a spiritual family where you are accepted as you are and together we can strive to Grow In Christ! Check out other CCF satellites within the Americas and Canada.
Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.’ Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)
CCF’s mission is to make loving Christ-committed followers who will make loving Christ-committed followers.
Our vision is to see a movement of millions of loving committed followers of the Lord Jesus Christ meeting in small groups, transforming: Lives, Families, Communities and Nations for the Glory of God.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Sacrificial love for God and Others
- Evangelism and Equipping
- Reliance on the Holy Spirit and Prayer
- Volunteer lay leadership
- Authority of the Scriptures and Leaders
- Nurture family relationships – husband-wife ministry teams
- Truthfulness and Integrity
- Small group discipleship
Our Structure and Strategy: D-12 and Discipleship Process
The D-12 is an organizational structure we use to pursue and accomplish our mission and vision from God. ‘D-12’ stands for ‘Disciples of 12’. This is based on Jesus’ model of discipleship.
Disciple making is the process of helping people BELIEVE in Christ, nurturing them to GROW toward Christ-likeness, so that they may also DISCIPLE others and eventually MULTIPLY themselves, for the glory of God.
How do we implement the D-12 Strategy:
- Believe – We build RELATIONSHIPS and help people know JESUS as Lord and Savior.
- Grow – We NURTURE believers to CHRIST-LIKE maturity as members of a Dgroup.
- Mentor – We TRAIN people to LEAD their own Dgroups.
- Multiply – We MENTOR and EMPOWER dgroup leaders to multiply their Dgroup.
* A Dgroup is composed of people who are not yet leading their own groups. A D-12 is composed of people who are leading their own d-groups.